Are the materials safe to use? Are they toxic?
The materials used in YUN STUDIO are mainly epoxy resin, shrink plastic and wool. Generally, one can say that the pure epoxy resins are considered non-toxic, the risk of damage caused by ingestion of epoxy resin can be considered very small. Most curing agents (the material to harden the resin) in use today have a certain toxicity. But it needs to take quite a large volume of resin to cause toxicity. Epoxy resin is non-toxic after curing. Shrinky plastic crafts are safe because the oven temperatures are low enough (120℃- 150℃) that toxins like dioxin are not released. Dioxins form at very high temperatures, typically above 370℃.
Is the process of crafting dangerous?
Of cause that during the processes of crafting many sharp tools including scissors, utility knives, tweezers, needles and awls can be involved in, it can have a certain danger if the participants use the tools improperly. However, the STUDIO will supply you kits for protection including gloves, masks and goggles. Overall, following the instructions, the processes of crafting are not dangerous.
What to wear or do I need to bring supplies to the studio?
Wear something you don’t mind getting a little bit dirty. No tools or supplies you need to bring with you, the studio will offer you all necessary materials and tools.
How many participants are there in a class?
The maxima number of participants in a class is 4, so please book your spot.
How to pay the fee?
Both cash and credit cards are accepted.
What about refunds and cancellations of the workshop?
Refunds: The fee can only be refunded to your remittance account or in person when a written refund notice is submitted 48 hours before the beginning of the workshop via Email (Email address: email@example.com). If you miss this window, you can transfer the class to one of your friends!
Cancellations: I will try my best to run every scheduled workshop, however, sometimes unexpected things happen. Due to force majeure a class is cancelled, you will be noticed via text message or email. If you are agreed to arrange the class to a new time, I would appreciate it very much! If not, you are entitled to a full refund.
Terms & conditions
Anyone who comes to attend workshops in YUN STUDIO must agree to these terms and conditions:
I agree that:
1) fully understand the instructions to make crafts and the harm it may cause during using necessary tools in the studio.
2) wear necessary safety protection includes but not limited to glasses, gloves and work clothes.
3) follow the instructions during the processes of crafting, use tools correctly and safely.
4) take on full responsibility for any physical damages, injuries and for personal property which I might incur while participating in classes or events organized by YUN STUDIO.
5) give YUN STUDIO unrestricted publishing rights for ant photographs or video taken at YUN STUDIO classes and events or on YUN STUDIO’s premises. (These photos and videos will be only used to show others how much fun you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general YUN STUDIO promo material.)
The general time I need to prepare an order for shipping is about 5-10 working days. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping times
Australia: 1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
I gladly accept cancellations
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
I don't accept returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.